Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A radiance-making, organic moisturizer with revitalizing agave stem cell extracts to fight and protect against the effects of daytime stress for glowing, healthy-looking skin.
What it is formulated to do:
This day cream formula minimizes the appearance of fine lines, boosts skin’s radiance, and helps the skin with full-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB and SPF of 15 to 20. It contains Roman chamomile and stem cell technology to enhance cellular metabolism and is powered by probiotics (Rosehip and Ginkgo Biloba) to target revitalizing and antioxidant action to where your skin needs it most.
What else do you need to know:
- Sunflower seed oil - softens and locks in moisture
- Roman chamomile - antiseptic, cures acne by removing toxins, and
removes scars and spots from the skin
- Camellia seed oil - healing and nutritional power
- Ravensara oil - rare essential oil with powerful antiseptic,
antibacterial and antiviral properties
- This product is highly recommended all over the face and eyes
- This formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and made only with natural and certified organic ingredients
- For breakthrough results, we recommend the 4-Step Anti-Aging Skincare Routine
Day Cream - Mini
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,* Glycerin (veg. sourced),** Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,* Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,* Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil,* Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,** Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil,* Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil,* Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil,** Glyceryl Stearate (Veg. sourced),** Tocopherol (Vitamine E) non-gmo,** Agave americana (Agave) Leaf Stem Cell,** Rosa canina (Rosehip) Extract,** Ginkgo Biloba (Gingko) Leaf Extract,** Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract,** Ravensara Oil,** Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) Oil,** Leucidal Liquid (veg. preservative),** Zinc Oxide (CI 77947) non-nano particles.**
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- Apply to cleansed skin all over the face, eyes, and neck as part of your morning routine after Vooqo Cleansing Oil
- Less is more, don't apply too much as it might be too rich