What is is:
An every-day, 100% natural and organic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic makeup routine that is sure to keep your skin hydrated and breakout free.
What it does:
Enhances your features for a natural, everyday look.
How to choose:
If unsure, use the online chat and will help you choose the perfect shades for your complexion. For the best experience have a selfie ready to load up. Make sure you write down the names of the products, you'll need them at check out.
Start with a tinted moisturizer
Apply five dots — to your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin — and blend well with clean fingers or a complexion brush.
Find your Liquid Foundation >
Cover dark under-eye circles and blemishes with concealer
Draw an upside-down triangle underneath eyes including the inner corners near the nose. Blend well with your ring finger — which is the weakest digit and therefore the least likely to cause wrinkles. Cover any blemishes or dark spots and blend by tapping lightly with your finger.
Find your Spot Concealer >
Add a touch of bronzer
It's no longer about dousing your entire face in bronzer with a wide brush. Instead, focus on contouring specific areas to define and shape. Using a dome-shaped brush (with bristles that come to a point, but are soft enough to blend easily), add bronzer to your cheekbones, crown and jawline. Then blend in a backwards "3" shape.
Find your Bronzer >
"one-and-done" eyeshadow product
Don't start playing with eye shadow palettes and multiple brushes when you're in a hurry. Instead, get an eye shadow that you can easily rub on and go! Start with a light tan or sand-colored shade for your lid. If it's a brighter color, feel free to add a bit on your inner eye.
Find your Eyeshadow >
Top off with mascara
Eyelash curlers are a big help ... but they also can feel like torture devices in tired hands. To give your lashes a lifting boost, our curved mascara brush helps roll the formula in an upward direction.
This product is already added to your bag but you can learn more about it here >
Multitask with lips and cheeks
Choose your lip-and-cheek tint to coat lips and add a slight flush. Smile to find the apples of your cheeks and apply a few dabs to the bottom area. Lightly rub or tap to blend with your fingers, moving in an upward motion across your cheekbones.
Find your Cream Blush >
What else do you need to know:
- These products are vegan, cruelty-free, and are made ONLY with non-comedogenic, natural, and certified organic ingredients
- Onve you have the shades sorted out add the names on "Add a Note" at checkout
- To experience clean, glowing skin fast without wearing makeup we recommend the 4-Step Anti-Aging Skincare Routine
Basic Makeup Routine
You'll receive full-size products:
- one organic Liquid Foundation your choice (click the link for choosing the right shade than "leave a note" at checkout)
- one organic Bronzer your choice (click the link for choosing the right shade than "leave a note" at checkout)
- one organic Mascara (click the link for product details, to check the ingredient list, or to buy individual)
- one organic Cream Blush your choice (click the link for choosing the right shade than "leave a note" at checkout)
- one organic Eyeshadow Compact your choice (click the link for choosing the right shade than "leave a note" at checkout)
- one organic Spot Concealer your choice (click the link for choosing the right shade than "leave a note" at checkout)