Lady Diana, icon of modern times, became part of the British royal family and was appreciated for her natural beauty, style and femininity; but most of all she was loved and venerated in the whole world for her great heart, her charming smile and unconditional love. This week marks 19 years since Princess Diana died at the age of 36 on the Pont de l'Alma, also called "the bridge of souls" tunnel in Paris.
Diana, known as the people's princess, was not afraid to tackle difficult issues, breaking down barriers as she traveled the world, attempting to end the stigma of HIV/AIDS and drawing attention to humanitarian issues for those who were voiceless. Her kind heart and common touch changed millions of lives around the world, forever changing the face of the monarchy.
Unhappy on a personal level and unloved by her husband, she learned how to transform her disappointments in life into love and compassion for human kind.
This woman so shy, so simple and vulnerable had in his heart of mother, woman and Princess a great strength, the power of love. Through her life experience, she left us many beautiful words. Whenever you feel blue or do not know which way to take in life read these quotes from Princess Diana and try to enjoy what you have. Because, after all, no matter how we try to complicate things, happiness lies in simple things!
Let's take a little journey into the heart and mind of the princess, so simple, so natural and pure and extract the wisdom from her 10 most beautiful quotes:
1. Life is just a journey.
2. Family is the most important thing in the world.
3. Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.
4. The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other.
5. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
6. I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams.
7. The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved.
8. Only do what your heart tells you.
9. I'd like to be a queen in people's hearts but I don't see myself being queen of this country.
10. Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are.
She was not a heart to take, she was just a heart to give, a hand to stretch, a smile to offer. Her real throne was her heart and her love; everything else seemed only frills, useless, nonsense.